Whether you are looking for new opportunities or trying to break into the workforce, finding a job can be an incredibly stressful, and even daunting experience. With competition growing fiercer and there seemingly being only a limited amount of jobs available, it is no wonder that a job search can take weeks and months before something comes up. And while you’d be wise to enlist the help of a recruiter in your search, staying motivated can be difficult, especially after a rejection.
We understand that job searches are difficult; however, we also understand that having the right state of mind and some words of encouragement can make a world of difference. Which is why we have decided to compile a list of inspirational quotes that will not only spur you on, they will put you in the mindset for success.
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and will always solve the problems of the human race.”
– Calvin Coolidge
- “Every experience in your life is being orchestrated to teach you something you need to know to move forward.”
– Brian Tracy
- “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
– Francis of Assisi
- “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.”
– Thomas Jefferson
- “Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.”
– H. Jackson Browne
- “An obstacle may be either a stepping stone or a stumbling block.”
- “Success comes from taking the initiative and following up … persisting … What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?”
– Tony Robbins
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you so have to start to be great.”
– Zig Ziglar
- “Getting fired is nature’s way of telling you that you had the wrong job in the first place.”
– Hal Lancaster
10 “The best revenge is massive success.”
– Frank Sinatra
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
– Helen Keller
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
– Chinese Proverb
Although looking for a new job is never easy, the key is to stay motivated and keep moving forward. We know it can be scary, but in the immortal words of C.S. Lewis, “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
Ready for Your Next Opportunity?
Get an edge on the competition when you partner with an experienced staffing agency that employers trust. Contact ASAP Business Solutions today and find out how we can work for you.