Serving our Vets – Always a Priority
At ASAP we understand the value that military service members bring to employers and the community. That’s why we go out of our way to connect them with employers who can make the most of their skills and experience while helping them to advance their careers.
Leverage your Training
As a service member you received some of the best training in the world in your specialty, but more than that, you learned the importance of hard work, a good attitude and determination. No matter what your field, you also gained leadership skills which are so hard for employers to teach.
ASAP appreciates your service, and we want to serve you by helping you to transition smoothly to the civilian workforce.
That’s why we offer flexible opportunities that enable you to earn a living while taking care of other obligations like reserve duty or classes that you may be taking with your GI Bill Benefits. We can help you:
- Connect with employers who understand the value you bring.
- Find jobs where you can use your skills and advance your career.
- Translate your service training to civilian jobs.
- Try different options before deciding on an employer or long-term job.
Let us show you your post-service options.
What Can Veterans Bring to Your Business?
Each former service member is well-trained disciplined and eager to begin their civilian career. You can expect them to have:
- Management training and leadership skills.
- Team mentality and strong work ethic
- High levels of motivation and self-discipline
- Problem solving abilities and organizational skills