Skip to content
Application & Hiring Process
- Apply online or in one of our offices.
- Our staff will evaluate your application and contact you with details about the position
- If you are suitable for the position, we’ll proceed to the next steps, including interviews and a possible offer.
- If you are not the right match for a position you’re interested in, we will discuss other available job opportunities in an effort to put you to work as quickly as possible.
- You’ll be asked to come into the office with two forms of I-9 acceptable employment ID and fill out the I-9 on our web portal, fill out your W4, background check authorization and may take a drug test dependent on the position for which you’ve applied.
- Office staff enters all information into our system, gives you your work ticket, job site location, tells you who you report to on site and dispatches you to the position.
- You can expect to be paid weekly on either Monday, Wednesday or Friday depending on your job site. We offer Direct Deposit and Pay Cards for your convenience.